Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wanna WIN Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione?

I'm a HUGE fan of Larissa Ione's Demonica series ~ have you read them?  If not, you are SO missing out!
Eternal Rider is the 1st book in a new spinoff series, The Lords of Deliverance!
And OMG, she totally delivers!  Ares will rock your Underworld!

SO...haven't read it?  Want to WIN a copy? 
Just follow & Comment to WIN!! 

Eternal Rider

Lords of Deliverance Book 1
Grand Central Publishing
April 2011
ISBN-10: 044657449X
ISBN-13: 9780446574495
buy from: Indiebound | Amazon | B & N | Borders | Powell’s
They are here. They ride. The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
His name is Ares, and the fate of mankind rests on his powerful shoulders. If he falls to the forces of evil, the world falls too. As one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, he is far stronger than any mortal, but even he cannot fight his destiny forever. Not when his own brother plots against him.
Yet there is one last hope. Gifted in a way other humans can't-or won't-understand, Cara Thornhart is the key to both this Horseman's safety and his doom. But involving Cara will prove treacherous, even beyond the maddening, dangerous desire that seizes them the moment they meet. For staving off eternal darkness could have a staggering cost: Cara's life.

6 comments:

  1. I've read the series; I own the series, some signed. I've been trying to win the Demonica and Horsemen series for a friend so she can read them.

    I know she'll love the brothers. The demon tattooed ideas would so get her. I won her Sin Undone. I rather her have her own copies so I don't have to part from mine. Ain't I a nice friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay where the heck did my response to this go? Very very odd.

    I've been trying to get my friend to read this author, this series and her Demonica. I've been trying to win her copies so I did not have to send out my own. * Sheepish looks* I did win her Sin Undone. But I've told her about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a GFC follower. I haven't read any of her books yet but have heard good things about them. Thanks for this chance.
    jessangil at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been looking for new books/authors...Am adding your suggestions to my TBR list. First, gotta read the books my 12 year old gave me...I try to keep up with what she is doing/reading. Good conversations! books4me67 (at) ymail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought the whole set of hers...I will be starting it soon. I have heard so much greatness about these guys =) I'd love to win the spinoff book so I will have it too. I'm sure I'm going to love these and would love them on my bookshelf. I'm now a follower as Tanyaw1224
    Tanyaw1224(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can't go wrong with Larissa's books ~ she really sucks you into the whole 'world' she creates, but not in such a way that you're over loaded with information, you know? And she make you laugh at the banter between the hero/heroines

    ReplyDelete