Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A FEW books I'm looking forward to ~~

Was browsing my Wish List and Preorder at Amazon, and WOW, I have ALOT!!
Here are just some of the books I can't wait for this year...........
 
Untamed Highlander by Donna Grant
Never Cry Wolf by Cynthia Eden
The Lost by Caridad Pineiro
In The Heat of The Bite by Lydia Dare
When Passion Rules by Johanna Lindsey
New York to Dallas by JD Robb
The Guardian by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Canyons of The Night by JAK
Riptide by Cherry Adair
Supernatural by Larissa Ione, Shelly Laurenston............
Seduction of A Highland Lass by Maya Banks
Darkness at Dawn by Elizabeth Jennings
Master of Shadows by Angela Knight
Retribution by Sherrilyn Kenyon
You Belong To Me by Karen Rose
Time of Death by JD Robb
Prey by Linda Howard
Face of Danger by Roxanne St. Claire
Breaking Point by Pamela Claire
Hush by Cherry Adair
The Dragon Who Loved Me by GA Aiken
Beast Behaving Badly by Shelly Laurenston
Mystical Warrior by Janet Chapman
The Reluctant Vampire by Lyndsay Sands
Born of Shadows by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Savage Nature by Christine Feehan
Blood Law by Karin Tabke
Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
Dead by Morning by Beverly Barton
Justice by Karen Robards
 
LOL, and these are just a FEW of the many, many books I'm looking forward to!!

2 comments:

  1. My wishlist scares me. We have a lot of the same books, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, mine, too! It's like 13 pages.........I'll bet you have books I haven't added yet ~ you're always adding to my TBR with your reviews........

    ReplyDelete