Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sharing some of my RT pics!!

So I went to RT in Kansas City ~ it was SO much fun!! 
I had an amazing time ~
and not just because I met some of my very favorite authors!

So I'm going to share my pictoral RT
 ~ the laughter, fun & friendship ~
and straight up AWE I experienced!!
Me, Shell Bryce & Caridad Pineiro

Um, yeah, that IS Karina Cooper licking her cover!!  <BG>


Beth Williamson


That is Joyous with Coreene Callahan


Trish Picky Me & Joy


Shell, Joy & Caridad




Me & Trish


THAT is Jude Devereaux, my friends!


The awesome Mari Carr


I'm not sure who was giving these away, but I wanted to WIN them!!

Steam Punk goggles ~ cool, aren't they?


Farmboy!!


Playing Mad Libs ~ OMG, fun!!


PJ in her Steampunk costume ~ AWESOME!!


Karina Cooper



Joy singing!!


Can you just SEE the attitude?

Lauren, who is GREAT!


Yup, with the attitude again!


Fighting over Joy!!



Awww, Joy, Dawn & cover model

PJ dressed for Intergalactic Bar & Grill


LOVE it!


Joy & E


Myself & Lauren Dane!!  <3


YES, that IS Lara Adrian!! 



Gang of hilarity!!


Um, yeah, that is Maya Bank's butt ~
Vivian Arrend HAD to have a pic!!



Jaci, Lauren, Tiffani & Sylvia!!


Myself & Vivian

Aussie goodness!!


Joy & Maya!!! <3 <3


Omg, the costumes!!


Oh, YEAH, the Ellora's Cavemen


Jessie w/ that smarmy grin!!  : > )


Joy w/ the hunks!!


ME with the EC hunks!!


I'll teach you, teach you...


The Electric Slide!!


Jessie was obsessed with those little rain drops!!


I LOVE this costume!!



OK, wondering why this here?  OMG, there are totally
MAN hands on this cover, lol.  L@@K!!


OK, for today, this is IT, guys!
It doesn't even begin to touch on the FUN ~ 
but I'll share more tomorrow!! 























4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your RT pics I enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Melissa! I'm sorry I had to miss it:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! It looks like a great time was had by all. ;)
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete