Saturday, July 28, 2012

WINNER of Maya Banks + 1 More!


Enticed by His Forgotten Lover (Pregnancy & Passion, #1)

Enticed by His Forgotten Lover by Maya Banks
(Prenancy & Passion Book 1)

You guys had so many awesome comments, and such great discussion about categories, I'm giving away an extra copy of this one!!  

So the winners ARE ~~

I have only read a few category romances. I read some romances as a teen (mainly VC Andrews) but then switched to mystery/suspense for years. It was only 3 years ago or so that I got back into romances (starting with PNR then historicals, then contemporaries, sci-fi, erotic, etc). I would love to read this one though, it does sound good.
manning_j2004 at yahoo dot com

Ok am ashamed to say I had to go look up what category romances were. I have never heard that term before and I read a lot of romances, like several full legnth books a week. If the stories were short like these who knows how many I would read.

Love Maya Banks and it looks like there are a whole bunch of others out there that sound terrific!

mmafsmith at gmail dot com


AND  ~~  A Kindle Copy goes to ~~  

I got my start with paranormal romance, but once discovered I definitely love to read category romances from time to time. Haven't read this series yet, but I absolutely love Maya Banks and will read anything she writes... thanks for the giveaway!

yadkny@hotmail.com

Congrats, Ladies!   You've got until Monday to email me @ Mimmi862@aol.com w/ your  information!!
Please send snail mail, and yadkny send me the email addy you'd like your Kindle copy sent to!!

Thanks for the great discussion!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment