Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moon Burning by Lucy Monroe

Posted on

 Moon Burning (A Children of the Moon Novel)
Lucy Monroe’s Children of The Moon series mixes two of my fav sub genres ~ historical & paranormal. She’s sucked me into this world that she’s created, where the Crechte, or shapeshifters, have hidden themselves amongst the human clans for their own protection, yet continue to honor their beliefs & rites.
 In this, the 3rd installement, she’s introduced more species of Crechte into the world, and I truly enjoyed the way she did it ~ and the way she showed the struggle for those that had been hidden to come to terms with trusting and being open with the Crechte.
I love her dialogue, and the emotions she brings out in her characters ~ and while you don’t have to have read the other books in the series to fully enjoy this book, it was nice to revisit a few characters you’d met in previous books, and the secondary story line was an added bonus I enjoyed. I preorder these books ~ and if you’re a lover of shapeshifters & paranormals, you don’t want to miss this series!

2 comments:

  1. Damn, another author to add to my "To By List" I've been eyeing her name for some time now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Fatin hooked me on this series...and it's OMG, good!

    ReplyDelete