Monday, February 4, 2013

What I've been reading in Jan....

Here's what I've been up to reading wise...Ugh, Jan. was a terrible month as far as being sickly, & just plum craziness...however, I DID get some reading done while I was trying to recover!!

Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) <~ Started Kristen Ashley with this series.  I'd heard a lot of my friends talking about how great they were on Twitter, so I'd bought them, but just hadn't read them yet.  OMG.  These books should come with a WARNING on the front not start unless you have TONS of uninterrupted reading time ahead.  You'll want to READ, and READ, and READ some more...and keep on her books, they're that great.  So far I've read...
Motorcycle Man (Dream Man, #4) The Gamble (Colorado Mounta...  Sweet Dreams (Colorado Moun... Knight (Unfinished Hero, #1) Law Man (Dream Man, #3) Wild Man (Dream Man, #2) Rock Chick (Rock Chick, #1) 
Lady Luck (Colorado Mountai... 
(reading this now)
 
Breathe (Colorado Mountain,... Rock Chick Rescue (Rock Chi... Rock Chick Redemption (Rock... Rock Chick Renegade (Rock C... Rock Chick Regret (Rock Chi... Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock ... For You (The 'Burg, #1) Lucky Stars (Ghosts and Rei... 
 
Yes, in JAN. peeps, lol.  Not in this order, but yup, they're THAT good. 
Some I liked more than others, but so far I haven't hated any.  Knight was the least liked so far...and that's purely a matter of taste.  You may love it...for me, so far the Rock Chick books RULE.  OMG, they're hilarious, sexy, great stories...LOVE the heroes AND the heroines in these, although some les than other, but loved them all. 
 
So, tell me...what have you been reading?? 

2 comments:

  1. Lol...I need to get started on the KA books....lol....I just need to buy a few more to make it a reading splurge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have her on my Amazon wishlist, hopefully I'll get to read her books very soon! I read my firts Carly Phillips book in January, Perfect Fit and now I'm reading my first Cynthia Eden Die For Me!

    ReplyDelete